A thriving cycling community impacts local businesses. Learn how your business can get involved with Bike Coweta. Become a corporate sponsor or participate in our Trails are Good for Business Program.
Does your business fall in to one of the categories below?
- Eat and Drink (restaurant, cafe, brewery, artisan food producer, etc.)
- Visitor or Welcome Center
- Tour Operator, Guide or Outfitter
- Bicycle Shop
- Retail/Shopping, Attraction or Point of Interest
- Gas station, Grocery or Other
If so, we'd like to recruit your business for the Bikes are Good for Business Program.
In order for your business to be recognized as Bike Friendly, we ask that you provide at least three (3) services or amenities from the list below...
- Public Restroom
- Complimentary Water – guests must be able to refill their water bottles
- Limited Snacks/Groceries – energy bars or healthy packaged ready-to-eat foods
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Floor Pump – both presta and shrader valve options should be available
- Bicycle Rentals
- Bicycle Shuttle Service
- Bicycle Tours
- Bicycle Tools/Supplies for Sale
- Charging – complimentary plugins for charging cellphones, tablets, etc.
- Complimentary Bicycle Locks
- Complimentary Bicycle Rentals
- Complimentary Bicycle Tools/Supplies
- Long-term Vehicle Parking – for visitors taking multi-day bicycling trips
- Self-Serve Bicycle Repair Station – should include bicycle stand, rags and basic bicycle tools
- Shipping – for guests who arrive solely by bicycle and cannot carry purchased items
Sign up for the Bike Coweta Bikes are Good for Business Program and we'll...
- Post your logo on our website and social media
- Add your business to our bicycle friendly business map
- Send you a sticker to attach to your front door to let cyclists know you welcome them