Does your business fall in to one of the categories below?
- Eat and Drink (restaurant, cafe, brewery, artisan food producer, etc.)
- Visitor or Welcome Center
- Tour Operator, Guide or Outfitter
- Bicycle Shop
- Retail/Shopping, Attraction or Point of Interest
- Gas station, Grocery or Other*
If so, we'd like to recruit your business for the Bike Coweta Friendly program.
In order for your business to be recognized as Bike Friendly, we ask that you provide at least five (5) services or amenities from the list below...
- Bicycle Cleaning Station – should include hose, rags, towels, brushes, etc.
- Bicycle Floor Pump – both presta and shrader valve options should be available
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Rentals
- Bicycle Shuttle Service
- Bicycle Tours
- Bicycle Tools/Supplies for Sale
- Charging – complimentary plugins for charging cellphones, tablets, etc.
- Complimentary Bicycle Locks
- Complimentary Bicycle Rentals
- Complimentary Bicycle Tools/Supplies
- Complimentary Water – guests must be able to refill their water bottles
- Limited Groceries – energy bars or healthy packaged ready-to-eat foods
- Long-term Vehicle Parking – for visitors taking multi-day bicycling trips
- Public Restroom
- Self-Serve Bicycle Repair Station – should include bicycle stand, rags and basic bicycle tools
- Shipping – for guests who arrive solely by bicycle and cannot carry purchased items