Bike Coweta is dedicated to advocating on behalf of local and visiting cyclists in Coweta County, Georgia. Bike Coweta’s goal is to provide a safe and bicycle friendly community to local citizens and to encourage cycling tourism as a source of local economic impact.
Our goals include the advocacy of...
- The implementation of Bike/Pedestrian facilities for the citizens of Coweta County and it's municipalities (learn more)
- Continued development of the Coweta County Bike Route Network including the addition of new routes, bike lanes, and D.O.T. approved signage (learn more)
- Development of shared use trail systems for hikers and mountain bikers
- Marketing of Coweta County as venue for cycling related events for road and mountain biking (events)
- Establishment of bike friendly community designed to cater to both local cyclists as well as tourists
- Fund raising via private, corporate donors and grant programs (donate, sponsor)